Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The images and text on the Dominion Equine Welfare website (the "Site") are protected by copyright. “Organization” retains all rights, including copyright, in data, images, software, documentation, text, and other information contained in these files (collectively, the "Materials"). Copyright and other proprietary rights may be held by individuals or entities other than, or in addition to, the Dominion Equine Welfare.
- The Materials are made available for limited non-commercial, educational, and personal use only, or for fair use as defined in the United States copyright laws. Users may download these files for their own use, subject to any additional terms or restrictions which may be applicable to the individual file or program. Users must, however, cite the author and source of the Materials as they would material from any printed work, and the citations should include the URL "www.dominionequinewelfare.org”
- Dominion Equine Welfare does not warrant that use of the Materials displayed on the Site will not infringe the rights of third parties not affiliated with the Dominion Equine Welfare. Such works may not be used in any form; they may not be copied or downloaded without prior permission from the holder of the underlying copyright.
- Copying or redistribution in any manner for commercial use, including commercial publication, or for personal gain is strictly prohibited.
- Without limiting the foregoing, all Materials on the Site are provided "AS IS" WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR USE, AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. The Dominion Equine Welfare assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your use of the Site or your downloading of any Materials from the Site.
- The Dominion Equine Welfare has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site and is not responsible for the content of any off-site pages or other sites linked to the Site. Your linking to any off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
Frequently Asked Questions and Answers:
- Q: May I put images or text from the Dominion Equine Welfare website on a file server at my school?
A: Yes, if there is no charge for the user and if electronic distribution is limited to your school only. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration, and the citation should include the URL "www.dominionequinewelfare.org
- Q: May I put images or text from the Dominion Equine Welfare website on my personal website?
A: No. You can reference information on the Site by adding a link to a page within the Site.
- Q: May I print images or text from the Dominion Equine Welfare website for a school report?
A: Yes, if it is personal or academic work, and not for publication in any medium. The images must remain unaltered. All of the accompanying caption information must be included without alteration. You should cite the source as you would any printed work; the citation should include the URL "www.dominionequinewelfare.org" This type of use is permitted; all other forms of publication are expressly prohibited.
- Q: May I put images or text from the Dominion Equine Welfare website on a CD or DVD, public domain or otherwise?
A: No; such use is expressly prohibited.
- Q: How do I obtain permission for other forms of publication?